Affiliate marketing is one of most lucrative internet marketing opportunities and one of the most paid passive income according to the big money bloggers.
If you want to make big money on the internet then affiliate marketing is definitely the way to go!
Why Should You Choose Affiliate Marketing!
Affiliate marketing is for you if you want to earn a commission on products purchases.
Don’t you want to earn while someone else buys something based on your referral?
The internet is full of ways to earn money online. Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways of making money online.
The reliability of a steady income which can supplement and even replace a full-time income is another reason why affiliate marketing may be right for you.
Also affiliate marketing is considered one of the top paid passive income platforms.
Thousands of people choose affiliate marketing for all the above reasons.
Unfortunately, nearly 98% fail miserably.
Reasons Why You Can Fail At Affiliate Marketing!
Before we get started let’s get something straight:
Affiliate marketing is not an overnight success. It is not easy.
Although it is considered a passive source of income, you will be very active building your affiliate business.
You must have patience, perseverance, be realistic yet dream big.
Most people fail at affiliate marketing because of the following reasons:
You can not approach affiliate marketing haphazardly.
Do you think that you can choose any old product, write a blog/review on your website, and then start earning money?
How can that be when there are almost 4 billion people online?
Affiliate marketing is a lucrative business. Any business that gives you thousands of dollars a month steady income would be this non-serious and abrupt, could it?
It takes dedication and commitment.
You must learn how to blog with a strategic plan in mind that includes: quality content, proper SEO analysis, optimization, promotion, and engagement.
Without a website, without content and without traffic, the money part just doesn’t happen!
I don’t care if there are a gazillion people online the money part will not come!
Won’t happen. Nope. Nada.
Like any other kind of business, a good deal of the profits depends on the marketing strategies.
Your marketing strategies must include the following:
Plain and simple.
Lack of proper training.
You will need the proper training in affiliate marketing such advertising, promoting, selling, how to blog, setting up your website, search engine optimization just to name a few.
And that’s the short list.
Your website is a very important deciding factor whether your business is going viral or bust
. For example your website’s domain name to the design, the layout, your content, and how many ads on the web page/site.
Too many affiliate links and the search engine, i.e. Google, Bing, and Yahoo! for example, will penalize and up to being banned from their search engine.
Those are the main reasons why so many fail at affiliate marketing.
What are the main parts of affiliate marketing?
- The Advertiser: The owner of the business, product or service that needs advertisement.
- The Publisher: The owner of the website (You) on which ads by the Advertiser are placed. He/she rents his place to the advertiser. He/she gets a commission on every sale thru affiliate links of that product that are clicked on by the consumer on your website.
- The Consumer: He/she is the visitor that comes to your website. When he/she clicks on to an affiliate link of the product he/she desires, the link sends him/her to the advertiser website and if they buy anything you get a commission.
So that’s the basic process of to affiliate marketing.
All affiliate marketing is about selling products from one party to another. You the Publisher is the middleman.
So now that you have an idea what’s in store for you being an affiliate marketer.
Let’s talk about the tools you can utilize to boost your affiliate marketing.
Here are the most commonly used tools by big money internet marketers:
- Niche Websites
3. Social media engagement i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube.
Before I go I like to mention a few techniques you will use to skyrocket your earnings.
When you use social media, here are some don’ts:
- Don’t post random links here and there in the comments of a post, groups, tweets, etc.
- Facebook does not allow sales pages on to news- feed; if you do post direct links they will get sidelined.
- Twitter is the same don’t post direct links.
Here is what you should do:
- Post embedded links they are inconspicuous and will attract the attention of your intended target audience.
- Using images and video are a very effective marketing strategy. Did you know that images get 43% more clicks than text alone?
- Identify your target audience for your products and create related content.
- Drive traffic to your website. ( Recommend reading post about 6 tricks to boost traffic to your website CLICK HERE.
WordPress is the most popular website/blogging building platform.
To use WordPress effectively you must:
- Install WordPress themes related and that represent your niche. For example, if you are in beauty niche, there are visual themes that promote beauty.
- To manage, track, and update your RSS feed install plugins.
- Placing affiliate marketing banner and ads on your website is also a good strategy.
- Posting links to your products within the content or at the end of the post.
Optimization techniques and tools.
There are 2 types of optimization techniques you will be using.
They are :
- SEO (search engine optimization). This is used with search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo!
- SMO (social media optimization). This one is used for social media posts like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Thus, the traffic that is generated on your website is diverted to your affiliate products that you are promoting.
Well, that is the watered down version of what affiliate marketing is about.
Knowing all this, do you think you got what it takes to make big money into affiliate marketing?
- Dedication and commitment.
- Proper training.
And that’s the short list!
Well if you are ready to make it rain with affiliate marketing, then let’s get cracking!
Oh yeah, I didn’t forget my promise:
===>>>To start learning the most advanced and comprehensive affiliate program today and start earning while you learn tomorrow. CLICK HERE.
AND THE BEST THING IT’S FREE TO START.
AND YOU CAN EARN WHILE YOU LEARN!
Feel free to rant, rave and review this post below.
SEE YA NEXT POST!