Making money online from home is simple:
First you must start a successful blog!
The key here is successful!
Not some blog filled with your rants, raves and some other random ramblings that suit your fancy!
Why should you start a blog?
Cause you been told that you have great ideas and you should start a blog to share those ideas!
Does building a a money making blog seems impossible and overwhelming?
Well, I’m gonna show you how easy it is!
No coding or programming skills required!
Have you heard of the ungodly amount of money a money making blog can make?
Some very successful ones are earning $10,000 a month or more!
Yep, you heard me right!
And these are realistic and attainable numbers!
A money making blog uses many techniques to monetize your marketing campaign.
In this blog MAKING MONEY ONLINE THE EASY WAY will unveil the following 7 easy steps to building a successful money making blog from home!
STEP 1: You need to start with the right and best website/ blog building and marketing training platform available.
You can have a website up in minutes .
AND ITS FREE!
STEP 2: Getting the right blogging platform.
Ever heard of WORDPRESS?
WORDPRESS is the blogging platform that the big money bloggers use!
It is not only the most widely used blogging software. It is loaded with some cool features like:
- Its FREE!
- It ‘s easy to use no coding or programming skills required.
- It has thousands of “themes”, “plugins”, and “widgets.. Don’t worry you will learn what they are and what they do!
The best thing about WORDPRESS is it is optimized for SEO!
SEO stands for search engine optimization.
All major search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo has primary search results.
Primary search results are is where web pages,content, video or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engines considers the most relevant to internet users.
It is the tools and techniques used to increase your website visibility to search engines. and to help your blog post rank high on search engines results pages.(SERP)
STEP 3: WEBSITE HOSTING.
What is website hosting?
Website hosting is the “home base” for your website. Your website files are stored on a company’s servers providing 24/7 access, your design,layout, archives.
It also provides security-to protect you from hackers, spam, viruses and other malicious activities.
STEP 4: CREATING YOUR BRAND.
When picking a brandable domain name there are a few rules you should follow:
- Pick a name that is memorable and brandable. Make your website name easy for internet users to remember and recognize.
- Make your domain name or URL easy to type.
- Avoid using numbers, dashes, fancy characters in your name.
- Remember being cute or clever doesn’t make it easier for online users find you. Being easy FOR INTERNET USERS to remember and type out your website name is what makes it easier.
- Keep it short as possible.
- Use keywords in domain name when ever possible.
- Get the .com extension whenever possible. If not, then get .net or .org.
STEP 5: PICKING A THEME.
A good theme is the appearance of your website and presentation of your website. It should optimize the following for your brand:
- Page layout and design.
How your post or website’s design and layout can affect your conversion rate.
Ask yourself is it pleasing to the eye?
If your site visitor is put off by the appearance of your site …. they will bounce!
This is called bounce rate.
Bounce rate is when site visitor click on your site without converting. You can learn why your traffic isn’t converting to customers right here.
ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS:
ALL IT TAKES IS 3 SECONDS AND A CLICK TO LOSE A POTENTIAL CUSTOMER FOREVER!
- Functionality. How well your website navigate can affect user experience?
Ask yourself these questions:
Do I have any irrelevant many popup and ads?
Are my main features just a click away?
Is my call to action(CTA) clear and concise?
- SEO(SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION) These are white hat tools and techniques use to rank high on search engines result pages.
Ranking high on page 1 of a search engines results page is the goal of SEO!
High ranking means more traffic!
More traffic means more revenue!
STEP 6: PLUGINS, MAILING LISTS AND ANALYTICS.
Why are they needed?
When you use the proper plugins it will enhance your website presentation and functionality and make the user experience(UX) more engaging and enjoyable.
Some plugins are essential for more enhanced functionality, others are for pure fun!
Here are the 5 essential plugins you should install:
1. AKISMET. BLOCKS SPAM COMMENTS FROM GETTING TO YOUR BLOG.
2. WORDFENCE. A SECURITY PLUGIN THAT PROTECTS YOUR BLOG FROM HACKS, VIRUSES AND OTHERMALWARES.
3. W3 TOTAL CACHE. A PERFORMANCE PLUGIN THAT INCREASE YOUR OPERATIONAL SPEED OF YOUR WEBSITE/BLOG.
4. WP-DB MANAGER. A PLUGIN FOR YOUR BLOG’S BACKUPS.
5. WORDPRESS SEO BY YOAST. A PLUGIN THAT HELPS YOU Optimize YOUR PAGES FOR SEARCH ENGINES’ RANKING. ALSO, USED FOR SOCIAL MEDIA OPTIMIZATION.
What are google analytics?
Well. In a nutshell, it is a service provided by GOOGLE that shows you data from all channels that are directing traffic to your website including:
- SEO organic searches
- Paid searches like pay per clicks(PPC)
- Social media channels like Facebook. Twitter and Instagram.
- Backlinks or referrals
- Direct traffic. Visitor sent to your website from the search engines.
Monitoring these channels are vital because you can review what channels are working or not working.
Having these channels in one place makes it easy to compare these metrics.
Say you are putting money in your social media marketing campaign. You can compare the metrics against previous data and measure your return on investment(ROI).
You might be surprised on what need works!
You can measure and compare bounce rate and time on page of your traffic.
It might indicate that you need to improve your landing page for a better ROI.
Mailing lists is at the core of your email marketing campaign.
I bet you didn’t know that email marketing out performs all other internet marketing campaigns including Facebook and GOOGLE Adword.
Don’t underestimate the leveraging power or a well written and properly used email campaign.
The benefits you can reap from an effective email campaign are:
- Customer loyalty.
- Brand awareness.
- Acquisition of new customers.
- Repeated business.
- Promotion of third party products, services and informational manuals thru affiliate programs.
In conclusion, successful blogging is the first step in making money with an online business.
Now you know why you must start blogging now!
LIKE RIGHT NOW!
Some reasons why you should blog for promoting any online business, brand, services, or products are listed in 8 reasons why you should become an expert blogger in 2018 to make money with affiliate marketing.
I know all this information and what to do to implement them seems overwhelming if not impossible!
That’s why Making Money Online The Easy Way is gonna make it simple for you!
Do you want to create, operate and run your own money making blog today and start earning tomorrow.
If you answered “yes.” Go to step 7 below!
Then I recommend joining the most advanced and comprehensive training platform for making money online.
WEALTHY AFFILIATE’S STEP BY STEP TASK ORIENTED TRAINING PROGRAM IS SECOND TO NONE!
Wealth Affiliate leaves nothing to chance when it comes to your success.
AND ITS STARTER MEMBERSHIP IS FREE TO TRY AS LONG AS YOU LIKE!.
NO CREDIT/DEBIT CARD NEEDED!
Well I hope this post was useful to you!
You are welcome to rant, rave or review in the comment section below.
Or if you need any help just email me at
SEE YA NEXT POST.