Everybody and their Mee-Maw got a blog these days!
Do you have a great idea but don’t have anybody to share it with?
Are you like most of us scared of the hi-tech geeky stuff involved with setting up a money making blog?
Have people said, you have a TONS of great ideas and you should start your own blog?
What if I told you don’t worry?
Making Money Online The Easy Way have uncovered the best blog to start to make money the fastest!
People all over the internet are making some unreal bunch of money blogging, it almost seems illegal!
If you are a beginner or a novice, starting a blog can seem downright impossible.
I will make you a promise:
Before we are finished today, We here at making money online the easy way will show you what you need to do today to start a successful blog and earn money tomorrow!
Till then, let you and I go over what is the best blog for a beginner to start make money online the easiest and fastest!
To be a big money blogger the following skills must be mastered:
- Learning how to write big money blogging style.
- Curating high-quality trending content.
- Search engine optimization (SEO). These are the tools and techniques used to rank on the search engines’ result pages like Google, Bing, and Yahoo!
- Social media optimization (SMO). Using these tools and techniques to leverage social media like Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Generating traffic to your blog. More traffic =more revenue. More revenue means MORE MONEY.
- Building a following to your blog from email list to podcast and every social media avenue in between.
Sounds overwhelming, it would be but you got Making Money Online The Easy Way to guide you every step of the way.
Are you ready?
Well, let’s get cracking…
What is blogging?
Blogging is the art of creating, managing, updating and earning by writing content to a website.
There are 4 main types of bloggers:
- The hobbyist. They blog as a pastime and for leisure with no financial aspiration. Income=$0.
- The professional. They work is usually freelance by providing ghostwriting services. Top income=$50,000 or more a year.
- The corporate. They manage a company’s or a corporation’s blog, follows content and builds up readership. Top income=$60,000 or more a year,
- The entrepreneur. Top income=$100,000 a year or more.
We are interested in the entrepreneur blogger. The entrepreneur creates, builds and operates their own website for profit whose income can be tens of thousand dollars a month income.
NOW THAT’s THE KINDA OF MONEY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!
The best thing about blogging is that you can turn your passion into a thriving business!
The 10 Step Method To Big Money Blogging!
Making Money Online The Easy Way will reveal the 10 essential steps system to big money blogging!
1. Picking a niche and finding affiliate programs for it.
What is a niche? A niche is a segment of the online community or audience.
Your niche should be based on your interests, hobbies, or something you would like to learn.
You must pick a niche you are passionate about.
It’s hard to blog about something you are not passionate about!
Normally I will tell you to pick a niche you are passionate about and that’s all.
That still holds true, However, to make money fast I will introduce a 2nd criteria.
Make sure your niche has a lot of products coming out regularly.
I’m going to reveal right now what specific type of blog you will be creating to start earning big money as fast as possible.
Product review blogs!
So, why product review blogs?
Because review blogs are the most lucrative of any type of blog a beginner can start and make some serious money.
And the easiest.
The third component we need before we start is affiliate programs associated with the products that you will review.
What Is An Affiliate Program?
An affiliate program is a program between a company and you where you get a commission on products bought thru your referral.
Yep, that’s right you get paid when someone else buys something thru your referral which is your affiliate link.
Amazon has an affiliate program for nearly any product you can think of.
We won’t get in the types of affiliate, that’s for another blog.
2. Setting Up Your Website.
When you set up your website you must do three things:
- Choose the proper domain name. You must choose a marketable domain name. Preferably a name that represents your niche and memorable.
- Website hosting. A website host is a company that has all your files of your website on their servers 24/7. It gives you access, security. Regular backups, etc.
- Utilize WordPress. WordPress is the most commonly used blogging platform.
Bonus: Do you want to build a website like RIGHT NOW!
How about if I throw in not 1 but 2 websites!
Don’t worry IT’S FREE!
3. Choosing your affiliate programs.
The affiliate program you choose should give you the biggest bang for your buck.
We are talking about commission percentage.
Don’t deal with anything less than 30% for digital products and 5% for physical products, It’s not written in stone just a good rule of thumb.
4. Creating your content for your blog.
Your content should be unique, captivating, entertaining and engaging.
When writing your blog you should place your affiliate link 3 times throughout your post.
Once at the top, in the middle and at the end of the blog.
5. Social media optimization.
Social media optimization or SMO is using social media platforms to increase publicity and awareness of your products.
The products you review will on platforms such as Facebook. Twitter and Instagram.
6. Search Engine Optimization.
SEO is using the tools and techniques to increase your visibility to search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo!
The ranking is directly related to traffic and traffic to revenue.
The top positions get 35% of all traffic of a search query by site visitors.
7. Email marketing.
8. Use of affiliate banners.
The use of banners in your sidebar and footer, affiliate banner gets more clicks than links always shoot for banners whenever possible conversion rate increases with the use of banners.
9. Guest blogging.
Blogging on a well-known website as a guest will increase brand awareness, give you authority and increases your following.
An increase in brand awareness also increases traffic which means more revenue.
10. Putting it all together.
Now that you have the basic information on making big money blogging. we need the best training to put this into action.
Without implementing these steps is nothing but talk.
Remember my promise to show you how to do this and make money here it is:
===>>>To learn the most advanced, comprehensive affiliate training program and earn while you learn. CLICK HERE.
In conclusion, creating a big money blog requires a planned strategy that includes unique and high-quality content, proper keyword analysis, correct SEO/SMO application, optimization, promotion, and engagement.
I hope this article was useful to you!
Feel free to rant, rave and review in the comments below.
See ya next post!
P.S. Drop me a line at: