What would you do with an extra $500 a month?
Pay off the mortgage early!
How about a $1000!
Start a college fund for your children!
What about $2000 or more a month!
Take a world cruise!
That’s a new way of life, and probably a higher tax bracket!
You knew there was a catch to it!
But a catch that’s worth it!
And the money comes in month after month!
Making money online the easy way.com have ranked the top 3 best online businesses to start with little or no experience.
Coming in at the #3 spot goes to Writing and Selling eBooks!
Do you have a knack for storytelling?
Spinning a tall tale?
Fabricating an entertaining and engaging novel?
Then Writing and Selling your own eBooks maybe what you are looking for!
EBooks provide a great opportunity for the up and coming online entrepreneur.
Here are some advantages of eBooks:
The mobile industry is great for eBooks.
People on mobile devices has surpassed the ones on a desktop!
- There are many types of eReaders on many devices such as iPhone, iPads, Android phones, tablets, laptops, the Amazon Kindle Fire, etc.
- The Amazon Kindle app is now available on all devices.
Amazon is not the only publishing platforms. Flipkart, Nook, and iTunes are also as good.
Amazon now sells more eBooks than printed books!
More than 1 million eBooks are sold each week!
Amazon defines an active customer as someone who has made a purchase in the past 12 months.
Amazon has more than 225 million active customers!
Imagine tapping into that consumer base!
Of course, there are disadvantages and here are some of them:
Since the market is huge the competition is fierce, you must create your eBook with a well planned strategic marketing campaign!
- The length of the book, the cover, the description, etc., all play an integral part in marketing your eBook!
Missing any of these vital components can determine whether your eBook is a hit or a miss!
- Poorly written, bad formatting and cover design, etc. all can jeopardize your Ebook sales by incompetent freelancers!
Choose your outsourcing wisely.
In 2nd place, no other than Blogging!
Everyone and their mother has a blog these days!
According to some estimates, almost 80% of all internet users read blogs!
In addition, almost 25% of their time is spent reading blogs and surfing social networking sites!
A blog is an excellent method to earning money online.
What is blogging?
Blogging is the art of creating, managing, updating and earning by writing content to a website.
There are 4 types of bloggers.
- The hobbyist.
- They spend 3-4 hours a week writing about their daily activities.
- Random rants and raves and any other ramblings that suit their fancy at the moment.
- They blog as a pastime and leisure activity, with no financial aspiration.
- Income = $0.
2. The professional blogger
- Working as a freelancer they work full time providing ghostwriting services usually through a platform such as Upwork (formerly oDesk and Elance).
- Income= up to $50,000 a year or more.
3. The corporate blogger
- They work for companies and corporations managing company blog, following content and building up readership, and also as the content marketer.
- Income= up to $60,000 a year or more.
4. The entrepreneur blogger
- They start, build and operate their own blogs for profits!
- Income= up to $100,000 a year or more.
The top big money bloggers are earning $100,000 a month!
Affiliate Marketing took the #1 spot as the best way to earn money online!
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other company’s products, service or information.
Affiliate marketing is definitely for you if you want to earn a commission based on what other people are buying.
Affiliate marketing is without a doubt one of the most lucrative ways of making money online.
It is also considered the most paid passive income methods by top online entrepreneurs!
Here is how affiliate marketing works:
As an affiliate, you use your marketing skills to refer others to a desirable product(s).
When that person buys that product based on your recommendation you get a commission or kickback!
Affiliate marketing is ideal for you if you want to earn commissions on product purchases by other people.
Commissions can be up to 80%!
Don’t you want to earn money while someone else makes a purchase?
Who is an affiliate?
An affiliate is usually a blogger or content maker who helps promote the products/services by writing posts(on their websites), making videos (YouTube), podcasts and eBooks.
They also place ads via banners, search boxes, and text links, etc.
Affiliate marketing is one of the highest paying platforms.
Due to its promising commissions and steady and reliability of a steady income, no wonder hundreds of thousands of passive income seekers choose to affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing is a lucrative 6.5 billion dollar industry!
Unfortunately nearly half fail miserably.
Why do people fail at affiliate marketing?
Most fail because they do not choose the proper strategy and have perseverance and patience.
Affiliate marketing is not an overnight success or a get-rich-quick scheme.
It takes working diligently with a properly planned strategy that includes:
- Website setup and layout such as banners, text links, embedded images to make it more appealing and engaging.
- Promotion and advertising methods such as social media engagements, podcasts, videos, etc.
- Writing your content for that product or service in a captivating way to convert site visitors to buying customers.
Just to name a few.
On a final note affiliate marketing is one of the most lucrative passive incomes but takes careful strategic planning and marketing.
Here is a little secret while doing affiliate marketing do not let your content, ads, or actions reveal that you are trying to sell a product or service!
When you are always pitching a sale it makes you seem like a pushy salesman.
REMEMBER it only takes 3 seconds and a click for a visitor to leave your website and never come back!
===>>> Want to learn the most advanced and comprehensive affiliate training program and an opportunity to earn while you learn. Click here.
I hope this article was of value to you!
I would love to hear your rant, rave and review of this post in the comment section below!
See ya next post!